Mercedes-Benz has two totally different steering wheel designs.
If your Mercedes-Benz has the hexagonal steering wheel, you’ll need the smaller ring.
smaller ring matches(2” interior ring measurement)：
2008-2014 W204 C-Class
2010-2015 W212 C207 E-Class
2010-2015 X204 GLK-Class
2014 W117 CLA-Class ONLY
2015 X156 GLA-Class ONLY
If your Mercedes-Benz has the spherical steering wheel, you’ll need the larger ring.
larger ring matches(2.3” interior ring measurement):
2015-up W205 C-Class
2016-up W213 E-Class
2016-up X205 GLC Class
2015-up W117 CLA-Class
2016-up X156 GLA-Class
2015-up W166 GLE-Class
1) The objects again with high quality auto adhesive tape.
2) Clean the suface the place you wish to stick. Keep dry and clear.
3) Please do press arduous particularly on the sides at the very least 2 minutes after putting in.
4) If the climate is chilly.Please use the hair dryer(scorching air blowing)to be able to present the most effective connection.
5) Please do not contact water and Keep dry after been set up at the very least 72 hours. Or it’ll straightforward to fall off.
Enhances each type and efficiency
Designed completely for automotive
Manufactured utilizing premium-grade supplies
Direct match – straightforward to put in
Offered in numerous finishes for seamless match
If You Need Help Or Have Questions About You Order Please Contact us
We Hope You Never have the necessity,however should you do,our service is pleasant and hassle-free
Make positive this matches by coming into your mannequin quantity.
Finely crafted with top quality powder-coated crimson anodized aluminum with 2.3″ interior ring measurement
Easy and fast improve so as to add a pop of colour within the car’s inside
To set up, merely clear the floor of your steering wheel and peel off the double-sided tape to use the ring across the heart steering wheel emblem
Fits 2015-up W205 C-Class, 2016-up W213 E-Class, 2016-up X205 GLC Class, 2015-up W117 CLA-Class, 2016-up X156 GLA-Class, 2015-up W166 GLE-Class
.Compatible for Mercedes-Benz (Read Product image for Choosing the Right Size for Your Car)